Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Quest

My boyfriend strongly believes that Tollhouse cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies. I am on a quest to prove him wrong. I've baked many different chocolate chip cookies before. Some recipes were online and others were from cooking books, but he still believes that Tollhouse cookies are the best. I am going to continually create different chocolate chip recipes until I can find one that is better than this store-bought cookie.

I'm not a baker, and I have never learned what makes a cookie. I've looked at enough cookie recipes to know the basic components of this heavenly cookie. Chocolate chips (obviously), flour, sugar, eggs, butter, and baking soda/powder. I'll be messing around with proportions until I make a Better-than-Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment